Workshops and Programs
program that will empower young girls ages 9-17, then women 18 and up to embrace their own personal style and promote body positivity within their communities. The program will consist of workshops and activities focused on self-esteem, body positivity, and fashion wellness, and will be implemented in partnership with nonprofit and for-profit organizations that serve young girls.
The program will have the following objectives:
1. To empower young girls to embrace their personal style and express themselves authentically
2. To promote body positivity and encourage a healthy relationship with body image
3. To educate young girls about the impact of media and advertising on self-image
4. To provide resources and tools for developing a positive self-image and self-worth
5. To build community among young girls and encourage support and encouragement of one another